WP7: Dissemination, Standardisation & Exploitation
- Dissemination and collaboration activities
- Business requirements and exploitation roadmap development
Year 1 Achievements
- Dissemination activities have centered on the creation of an initial first approach for Dissemination and Collaboration Strategy, the creation of the first version of the project web site and dissemination activities in the form of publications, new letters, magazine articles and external meeting activities.
- Under WP7 in relation to exploitation all partners have created an early-stage vision of what they can do to exploit GENiC results in the future; they have set an initial plan with objectives and a roadmap to achieve them for the use of the project results during the future months.
- Partners have carried out a first internal workshop to identify initial approaches for addressing the market with GENiC solution and a preliminary Market analysis has also been carried out.
- As part of the Smart Cities Energy related Cluster GENiC has contributed to the definition of data center monitoring metrics.
Year 2 Achievements
- Initial GENiC exploitation roadmap including the GENiC business models was completed
- The research and development carried out in this project was published in several high quantity pier reviewed conferences and journals
- The GENiC project was presented at the SMARTCITIES DC Cluster
Year 3 Achievements
- Final business requirements and exploitation roadmap development were completed
- Guidelines for Contribution to Standardisation were detailed
- The research and development carried out in this project was published in several more high quantity pier reviewed conferences and journals
- The GENiC project was again presented at the SMARTCITIES DC Cluster in Barcelona and London